Wednesday, October 28, 2015

God’s Mural



I look up and see the broken patterns
The clouds outlined in deep, dark blue

Highlighted by the full moon’s rising
Seemingly still

Yet those subtle changes do occur
When suddenly a sparkling star appears

Twinkling though the wispy water vapors
Presenting itself as one of the many

Also known as the sole primordial sun
At times the loneliness of that is noticed

When those clusters cloud my moonlit view
She’s nowhere to be seen

So I sit
Breathing in with that

Breathing out, letting go of that
Because she’s always there

And when I forget
When I can’t see her

I remember
I remember her love tucked snuggly into my mothering heart

While gazing up at the ever changing
Ever flowing patterns mingling on your heavenly canvas

Safe
Secure
Nurtured

Through the love of Venus
Aligned so elegantly with the passion of Jupiter

So widen my perspective
In this shiny midnight’s awakening

Remove my limited obstacles
Show me your auspicious glory

In this most splendid masterpiece called life
Beauty displayed in God’s Mural tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment