Friday, April 29, 2016

Wake Me



Wake Me

Wake me, from my slumber
Shock me like thunder

Provoke the fear living
In my nervous system

Because it wants to shake me
Apparently for some reason

But I know
I need to pay attention

Once my enemy
I ran and flew

Now my friend
I know it's you

To teach me lessons that only a few
Witness if they only knew

The significance of
The Pain
Anxiety
Worry
And Courage

For tomorrow isn't now
It's fantasy that's all

Disguised to borrow
A moment of my mind’s tragedy

So this is what I do...

 When fear bubbles up causing
Havoc and sorrow

 I look down the nose
Of my bow and arrow

 Focus on MY truth,
A frame on my wall

...A door to walk through
Beyond that
I
Stand
Tall

With confidence
Vice griped fear

Dissolves Away
Dropping, right through my fingertips today

Virabhadrasana keep me straight
Virabhadrasana keep me narrow…

Keep me breathing
Through the h o l l o w nostrils

 Though… the currents that leads to
To the quiet that follows….

 Unshakable when aware
Looking into my moment
The mirror I stare

Wake me from my slumber
Shock me like thunder






1 comment: