Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Universe






The universe cannot be described by words, but today

Your kisses flickered into my existence
Your tongue absorbed my liquid essence
Your fingers embraced my heart’s coherence
Your soul reunited itself with mine

The universe cannot be defined by words I know, but

the way the branches surrounded the brows of your eyes
while the speckled oaks collaborated and applauded your image


the way the sky peek-a-booed the blue of your irises
while you peered into your reflection

the way the wheat colored landscape merged with your exterior
while the rainbows danced in your lashes

the way the wind orchestrated your breath
while whispering  their secrets onto my flesh

the path that led us  to destiny will not be forgotten
on the day when you tasted my sacred teardrop

The universe cannot be confined in words you see, but

I know the way the colors of my palate rearranged themselves
while my reality expanded with you in it

I know you became the

The tree
The sky
The earth
The wind
You became each one with me
  

No comments:

Post a Comment