Thursday, July 30, 2015

Blue Moon


Blue Moon, Full Moon where are you today
The shivas are not here and you want them to come out and play

I looked between the pines when low
And saw your sweet seductive glow

I expected to see your entire view
If only just for a moment of or two

Blue Moon, Full Moon, can I have just a look
Shakti is not here to laugh or to read a book

Oh how I long to experience your familiar grace
The neighboring clouds moved to finally frame your face 

Your heavenly canvas now fills the entire space
Shining down for those that are present enough to embrace

Blue Moon, Mother Moon I know you came for me
I am dancing and chanting for each of you eternally

Silently you expand beyond your sphere then transparent ring
Allowing your grace to shine through the walls of my subtle being

You came to share your wisdom and your divinity
Making sure your moonshine reveals to me my sweet, sweet trinity

CLICK TO LISTEN

Blue Moon 2009-2010 Art of Silence New Year's Eve with mom.  This is me loving my children.



No comments:

Post a Comment