Saturday, July 11, 2015

Manzanita Tree



Swelling and throbbing
We expand to unite the remembering 
These familiar sensations and vibrations remind us
That we fall in love again and again

It has been happening for a very long time sweet one of mine
For you are nothing more than me 
I am nothing less…you see
Oneness is happening… us falling into divinity

You are my brother, son, friend and lover 
You are my favorite tree 
Weeping happens when discovering you in my reality

Royally purple, vibrantly unique, smooth and mossy you lie beneath my seat 
Sitting within your limbs
I hover between your majestic embrace, holding me gracefully in this forested space

My toes touch your leaves…

I am your sister, mother, friend and lover 
I am your favorite poem by the sea  
Splashing in the waves of your gratitude
Hear my voice resonating in the winds 

Notice my frequencies fluttering into your own rising currents 
Feel my breath surrounding you
Inhaling through you and mingling within your being

Your toes touch the wetness of my sea...

So dive into your ocean
Swim deep into me
I'll take my time climbing into you, my manzanita tree



1 comment: