Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Standing Inside Your Eyes

Looking into your eyes 
The vastness of the universe reveals itself in a single glance 



Your eyes open me into this eternity


They penetrate into me


Mesmerizing my mind

Meditating my soul



A simple moment of recognizable connection
Noticing this infinite complex perfection



While your eyes expand me into the darkness of the night sky

They transform me into the tiniest of particles into THE ... earth... elements



Wide enough to stand into
Deep enough to swim into


Strong enough to hold my presence

Soft enough to open my heart



Your eyes lead me to the source that so lovingly longs for itself



Standing inside your eyes

Standing in the darkness of your pupils ...



I let go
I let faith


…and I let love

No comments:

Post a Comment